Buy the How We Got the Bible DVD Study
Save $45 on the How We Got the Bible DVD Kit (For a Limited Time Only)
For a Limited-Time Only! Save $45! Get Rose’s bestselling all-inclusive How We Got the Bible DVDComplete Kit for ONLY $64.99 (Reg. $99.99) AND get a BONUS participant guide for FREE. Order now to save $45
HOW WE GOT THE BIBLE COMPLETE KIT + BONUS GUIDE (SAVE $45)
Enjoy having everything you need including—
- DVD of all six 25-35-minute sessions
- Leader Guide (printed and digital copy)
- Participant Guide (printed) 168-page Reference Handbook of How We Got the Bible
- Ready-to-use teaching PowerPoint® with over 100 slides
- CD-ROM with PDFs printable promo materials (posters, banners, door hangers)
- PLUS! A BONUS PARTICIPANT GUIDE (reg. $9.99)
Retail Value: $109.99
Sale Price: $64.99 SAVE $45!
This DVD study is perfect for small groups, Bible studies, adult Sunday School, college or high school ministry or for personal individual use. We’ve designed two kits for your convenience: The Complete Study Kit provides all the needed material for small group settings. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-532-4278 if you have any questions or concerns.
Shop How We Got the Bible DVD Studies
There are two curriculum kit options for you to choose from based on your purpose, budget, and group size.
How We Got the Bible DVD-Only (Leader Pack)
This budget-friendly curriculum option includes just the teaching DVD and PDF download of the leader guide. Perfect for individual use. It can also be used for small groups, but additional participant guides will need to be purchased.
- A DVD of the six 30-minute teaching sessions
- PDF download of the leader guide (which may be printed out)
- A CD-ROM that contains PDFs of fliers, brochures, bulletin inserts,
How We Got the Bible Complete Kit
Ready to go at a moment’s notice, the How We Got the Bible Complete Kit gives you everything you need to lead a class on Bible reliability. It feature extra resources to help you (and those you teach) dig deeper. This is ideal for small groups, Adults Sunday School, church-wide programs, Bible history courses, youth groups, etc.
- DVD of all six 25-35-minute sessions
- Leader Guide (printed and digital copy)—Includes flexible lesson plans and outlines, fun icebreakers, Questions Participants May Ask, and additional prayer and application activities
- Participant Guide (printed) with discussion and application questions, key terms and definitions, session outlines for following along and note-taking, and additional material for further learning
- Fold-out time line of the history of the Bible
- 168-page Reference Handbook of How We Got the Bible
- Ready-to-use teaching PowerPoint® with over 100 slides of facts and apologetics proofs
- CD-ROM with PDFs printable promo materials (posters, banners, door hangers) PLUS digital banners (jpg).
Individual Components to Equip and Educate
How We Got the Bible Leader Guide
Leader guide includes: a session outline, key terms and definitions, a step-by-step guide for leading a discussion from start to finish, suggestions for group discussion, reflection questions, key Bible verses, questions for digging deeper, and practical application ideas. 96 page paperback.
How We Got the Bible Participant Guide
Participant Guide includes: a session outline, key terms, key Bible verses, discussion questions, reflection questions, interactive study notes, charts, diagrams, definitions, and quizzes/activities to reinforce key information. Buy one for each participant. 128 page paperback.
How We Got the Bible (Book)
From Moses to Gutenberg, easily find out how we got the Bible we have today and discover why we can trust it with this highly-visual and easy-to-understand handbook on the history of Bible! Dive into the fascinating stories of the people who risked their lives to print and distribute the Word of God (Tyndale, Wycliffe, etc).
How We Got the Bible PowerPoint®
Visually engaging teaching presentations to go with each chapter of the book, How We Got the Bible. Features over 100 slides, packed with images of the key people, events, and Bible proofs that you can use to review the material or put in your own face-to-face teaching material.
How We Got the Bible pamphlet
Easily see key events and people at a glance with this easy-to-follow timeline! This fully-illustrated timeline doesn’t just give reasons to believe in the accuracy of the Bible—but it shows why we can trust it by covering all the major Bible history events. 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches. Unfolds to 38 inches long. Fits inside a Bible cover.